I fell in love with these products in India; Kama Ayurveda. First with their face and body sprays; the rose is good for antioxidants, the sandalwood for fine lines and the lavender for relaxation and then everything else! Their products are therapeutic and natural using aromatherapy and ayurvedic healing principles. They won best brand in India in 2016.
Here is there advice for a cleaner and greener holiday season:
With the festive season in full swing, thinking about the quality of air we breathe while we celebrate can raise a red flag.At Kama Ayurveda, while we are strong advocates of the party mood, we are also interested in finding a balance and reducing the consequences. Here are some small steps we are personally taking:
1. Purifying the air in your home with these easy-to-grow plants
2. Carpooling! The next time you accept a party invite, ask the host who else in your area may be invited. Make plans to go together.
3. As you get into your best festival garb and prepare to look your best, make conscious choices about the products you buy.
4.Light up your home with smoke free candles and diyas.
5. Say NO to firecrackers. Think about all the animals that suffer immensely for a few minutes of our enjoyment.
6. Recycle all your party material the morning after